Chelsea v Everton (PL) Sun 11th Nov 14:15 UK

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I’m not sure we’ve played Sarriball for quite a few weeks now, that simply wasn’t good enough, albeit with a bit more luck and composure it would have been a different story. Alonso was unlucky, Willian was poor, a few players are noticeably dragging the side down. 

Edited by Floyd25

I haven't seen Kante tired... on Boxing day, deep in the spring or whatever... somehow Sarri managed to exhaust him. He was totally out of gasoline today. 

We were slow and letargic and I already believe what Naples fan warned us before the season - the rotation sucks. He is constantly changing only Kovacic with Barkley and the others on the pitch - the same heroes week after week. this is not rotation. 

1 minute ago, Sindre said:

So many players that aren't good enough for us.

Too many holes........we really need more. A loss vs spurs and it will damage us big time.

Just now, Strider6003 said:

Unbeaten run continues yet frustrating did Everton do a number on us or was it lethargy due to mid week Europa?

Both.......this is far from the good stuff we have seen under Sarri.

Just now, BenCFC19 said:

Honestly don't know whether the abuse got to Ross Barkley's head, but his performance was an absolute disgrace. Didn't do one thing right and that 'shot' was embarrassing, how selfish can you get 

This is over the top. He was on the pitch for about 15 minutes, it's not a disgrace.

1 minute ago, Strider6003 said:

Unbeaten run continues yet frustrating did Everton do a number on us or was it lethargy due to mid week Europa?

A bit of both I'd say.

Yes it's a frustrating result but Everton looked to keep tight and they succeeded. I can't stand Kevin Friend as a ref, but Morata was woeful all round today.

I would have liked to have seen Barkley come on earlier but we're still unbeaten that's the main thing.

Just now, Giordano_Bruno said:

I haven't seen Kante tired... on Boxing day, deep in the spring or whatever... somehow Sarri managed to exhaust him. He was totally out of gasoline today. 

We were slow and letargic and I already believe what Naples fan warned us before the season - the rotation sucks. He is constantly changing only Kovacic with Barkley and the others on the pitch - the same heroes week after week. this is not rotation. 

There you go again talking about rotation. He has been rotating well enough. Every Europa League game and League Cup game he has fielded the squad players. These players have played just as many minutes as every other player in a top team. 

Kovacic had 1 great through ball and if only Hazard took that chance we would have won, he could have done it. Willian needs more chances to score but Hazard could have won the game, I guess it's too much to ask since he saved us many times before, this time he was unlucky.

I almost want Man City to win and stop Manure from getting close to us, it's about getting the top 4 not about winning the title we can't win it.

Man.....a win was crucial. Surely Sarri can see we are on the Down and not up. This team has a fight for top4......we are nowhere near good enough to battle a state backed city or pool who keep spending and have the refs looking out for them. f**king stinking spurs is only 1pt behind.......

FairPlay to Everton they’ve worked all week on their game plan  put out misinformation about Richarlison and stopped Jorginho in the 1st half 

2nd half we’ve perked up especially when Hazard came  alive  and could say we’ve been a tad unlucky 

last season we’d lost this kind of game, didnt  lose and still top 4  think there’s s bit of an over reaction on here for the 0-0