coco

Chelsea vs Eintracht Frankfurt (EL) Thur 9th May 20:00 GMT

2 minutes ago, sabin6912 said:

How Olivier Giroud has managed to stay on the pitch for 90 minutes is beyond me. He’s been absolutely awful once again. 

just like the first leg though, lots of people will keep quiet cause his name isn't Higuain

Another David Luiz disaster class but let's be honest we look listless with the ball. No movement, No response to Frankfurts pressure. Our worst game in months. Need to turn it around past now. 

Just now, coco said:

If Eden is off to Madrid can we put Kovacic in his suitcase please.

If the ban is on we CAN'T sign him even if we wanted. Don't know why anyone would want to do that anyway. 

Pretty embarrassing really.

Shows how far we have fallen when we are clinging on at home to a bang average German side.

When Hazard goes next season we are in the sh*t big time, average squad...average manager and an owner who is more distant than ever.

3 minutes ago, Dr Gonzo said:

Genuine question, does anyone think he's brilliant?

As I totally agree with this. 

There’s a good few posters on this site alone who argue strongly that his style is great and that we must give him time. I think they might be members of his family though.

Posted (edited)

That was a piss poor 2nd half from us. No composure  a lack of leaders on the pitch. At this point I expect our one world class player to come to the party or maybe our coach to tactically change the shape of the team. Did either step forward? No

Edited by charierre

Can't think of a single player that has played well. RLC first half. Kepa has done alright, which tells us all we need to know about our performnce,

The players just don’t want it. Why aren’t they running like lol or the Spuds? Annoyed that I’ll miss my train back and will get home much later cause these lot...

Just now, Zeta said:

Oh please Sir, can I watch 30 more minutes of this garbage, before we inevitably go out? Pretty please?!

Haha

So we each get 1 more sub now yes?

Higuain for Giroud? Or maybe Higuain for Kovacic or Jorginho and really go all out attack! lol

3 minutes ago, magichat said:

just like the first leg though, lots of people will keep quiet cause his name isn't Higuain

They’re both not good enough. I don’t think anyone can/should debate that. Usually Giroud brings the best out of Eden though

1 minute ago, Valerie said:

Disgraceful, sheesh...:face_palm:

Valerie, come on. You don't think a lack of basic control and simple pass completion is not discgraceful. Our lack of care of the ball and missplaced passes tonight has been dreadful.