coco

Ajax v Chelsea (CL) Wed 23rd Oct 17:55 GMT

1 minute ago, JAT said:

Well done lads, I’ve so missed the Champions League.

Everyone in that team would die for the shirt and it showed tonight.

That’s something we’ve been missing. Superb.

The celebration at the end shows how together this group are, and how tgerg are fighting and playing for Frank. It's a beautiful thing. 

1 minute ago, dkw said:

I think the thing I'm happier with tonight is how mentally strong Tomori has shown he is. He had a shaky start after a few iffy weeks lately but came into the game and was magnificent and full of confidence. 

Defensively he's an absolute unit, just a few slip ups he's having in his game, he'll learn. 

I like Jake Humphrey as a host but why does he keep saying Tomori was 5th choice (True) and Frank was told you can either sell him or loan him because he won’t be playing. Surely that was Franks decision? I don’t believe for a second the club told him who he was and wasn’t allowed to include in his squad.

He probably wouldn’t even make the bench right now :good2:
I got a feeling David was told he is not a sure pick and he decided to move on. Fair enough. We don't seem to miss him atm.

Missed the 1st half, so i might not be the best qualified to make too much of a judgement, but i thought we really outstanding second half. 

Azpilicueta with a captains performance, lead by example, aggresive, and really set the tone. 

Zouma and Tomori looked composed, Mount jorginho and kovacic industrious, neat and tidy. 

Alonso and Abraham did their jobs, and showed some quality.

CHO and Willian struggled to make an impact.

But pulisic looked really good, really added something to the attack, and batshuayi did well to put one away. 

Back in the driving seat now with 2 home games left. 

Fantastic night for us.