Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

6 minutes ago, Brigadeiro said:

People proudly showing their kits, and they're all oh so lovely, but come on people, we're all adults here... WHERE ARE ALL THE SOCKS??!!! 

Happy Fun GIF by arts of GrIeF

Man’s asking the right questions! Come on people!

8 minutes ago, big blue said:

Just about the get my 1st beer in me. I wont be posting in here tonight. 

Just wanted to wish my fellow shedenders good luck. Hope we have a positive debreif, and this thread becomes etched in history like munich.

Come on Chels.

See you on the other side!

Posting now, as wont be online later.

So excited, nervous, optimistic and pessimistic, all at once. Love the feeling, and hate it in equal measures.

Unexpected opportunity to bring home the UCL, and thrilled we are in the final. Now hoping the boys do us proud, do it for the badge, for the club, for Frank and TT, and themselves. Believe boys...it is written in the stars!

Enjoy the game everyone - or try to. Much easier to enjoy if we race into a 5v0 lead 🙂

KTBFFH.

12 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

Already annoyed the opening featured City and no Chelsea lol

It's their final.

The romance favours them. Up to us to crash the party...again

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Boyne said:

Going to a pub in the West End tomorrow to watch the game. Meeting up with some of the people I go to the games with and most that I haven't seen in over a year. Looking forward to meeting up again. Several beers will be drunk and win or lose we'll be drunk. If we win I shall have a few single malt whiskies. Beer, whisky and a Chelsea win. The perfect treble.

FB_IMG_1622234569969.jpg

f**king love that.... 

"London calling, yes, I was there, too
And you know what they said? Well, some of it was true
London calling at the top of the dial
And after all this, won't you give me a smile"
calling london GIF

Edited by Ballack & Blu

I'm actually in Portugal for this but not Porto (was tempted to hire a car and head up but happy where I am).

I'm in one of the happiest moments of my life from a personal POV so I think my life will peak if we win tonight lol even with the restrictions and half ten shuttings of the bar.