4 minutes ago, MayosNoun! said:

He is some attacking threat. 

Can't watch any more of it though. Fking cheating Seville players rolling around on the floor constantly. Absolutely detest this constant cheating all the time. I just completely lose interest when it's full of this sh!t diving and faking injury

3 minutes ago, WhiteWall said:

Can't watch any more of it though. Fking cheating Seville players rolling around on the floor constantly. Absolutely detest this constant cheating all the time. I just completely lose interest when it's full of this sh!t diving and faking injury

Embarrassing isn't it, the worst was by that Williams though the cheating little c**t 

5 minutes ago, dkw said:

Embarrassing isn't it, the worst was by that Williams though the cheating little c**t 

Fck knows what he thought got him in the head. Even his teammates walking around him whilst he was laying on the floor clutching his head. Tw@t. I had the answer for this year's ago. Fine the managers when their players cheat. It'll stop then when their managers are getting hit in the pocket. The managers must either be promoting it or condoning it. If you need to Fking cheat that much for a tin medal then go and buy yourself one

18 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

He's a good talent and he made a great assist, clearly he's taking some unnecessary risks and over-commits sometimes but his team has beaten Wolves and ManU to get to the Europa League final so maybe that's a sign that he can brush off mid table teams? :Troll_Face:

Don't forget Roma before those two games, where he scored the opening goal by himself.

He's a good talent and he made a great assist, clearly he's taking some unnecessary risks and over-commits sometimes but his team has beaten Wolves and ManU to get to the Europa League final so maybe that's a sign that he can brush off mid table teams? :Troll_Face:
Nice.

Looked decent tonight. Like said before seems a bit small and light weight in stature for premier league.

I've heard a lot being made about the standard in the PL and certain European players being discarded or questioned based upon the Premier League's physicality and intensity but I think over the last few years the standard in the PL has dropped significantly. 

Man City and Liverpool have been putting up silly point tallys and the overall quality has just dropped, I think even the Championship is catching up to the PL in terms of quality. Sheffield United have come up and done well, Leicester and Wolves are other examples but more importantly we've had 4 players take the step up from the Championship and helped us secure top 4.

I think the players who usually fail from Europe are the ones who are mentally fragile and lose confidence after any physical altercation, Morata is someone who comes to mind immediately. After watching the Sevilla LB he reminds me a little of Azpi in terms of his fighter mentality and his willingness to get up and down, I've been pleasantly surprised and think he will be a success in the PL. 

Edited by Imran_CFC
11 hours ago, WhiteWall said:

Fck knows what he thought got him in the head. Even his teammates walking around him whilst he was laying on the floor clutching his head. Tw@t. I had the answer for this year's ago. Fine the managers when their players cheat. It'll stop then when their managers are getting hit in the pocket. The managers must either be promoting it or condoning it. If you need to Fking cheat that much for a tin medal then go and buy yourself one

Was there not a proposal for retrospective diving / cheating to be dealt with? This diving and rolling around to me is the biggest turn off in football. Video replays if proven, banned for X amount of time would soon stop it.

I've been in the pub watching a game of football, followed by a game of Rugby and it is really embarrassing.

Edited by Kev56