Leicester v Chelsea (PL) Tues 19th Jan 2021 20:15 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, Slojo said:

Harsh reality people need to start considering on here. Just because he's a club legend it doesn't make you a great manager, I say nip it in the bud myself, this isn't going to get any better. 

Lamps needs to drop down a division or two, and go out out on loan like you would an inexperienced player.

5 minutes ago, loz said:

Maybe for the best all round to be honest. Both for him and the club. He needs to drop back down a league or two to try and rebuild his reputation as a manager. 

You'd take Brendan Rogers in a heart beat to try and stabilise the club. A manager who picks a team rather than players and who knows what type of player works for him. Leicester are organised and know their game. We are the total opposite. On performance you wouldn't put a single one of our players in this Leicester team.

I agree with the first bit but not the second, our profile of players are literally made for a hipster coach and one happens to be available.

1 minute ago, Dr Gonzo said:

This argument that Havertz isn't getting the service doesn't wash with me. 

£70 million on a player they can't site on the peripheral like this and wait for it to come to them. They dictate a game. 

Not sure why we signed Havertz. He looks totally out of place in both our system and our league. Maybe he will come good in time but he doesn't look flexible enough to adapt to our style. Like you say surely a generational talent can offer more, even in a system that he has not as familiar with?

3 minutes ago, Dr Gonzo said:

This argument that Havertz isn't getting the service doesn't wash with me. 

£70 million on a player they can't sit on the peripheral like this and wait for it to come to them. They dictate a game. 

No ones had a better game today, they are all pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, Jackson27 said:

We Always Look To Go Outside, Yet See How Many Times Havertz Is In Space In The Middle Yet Don't Even Look For Him

Our best chance came from the 1-2 with Havertz and Pulisic but CHO couldn't put it on target. Havertz is constantly trying to read the game but the rest are just too slow.

1 minute ago, The Don Antonio said:

i dont mind Nagelsman at the end of the season but honestly Sheva and Lamps are in the same league

Scheva has been incredibly successful at Ukraine in a managerial role that requires fast action as you don't get a lot of time with the players over 4 years. He is close to Roman and so would take the job with a view to exit in the summer. 

I think if we are sacking Lampard it's so we don't get worse. It's not with an aim to improve the team in the short term 

2 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

Luckily there are no fans in the stadium due to covid or we wud be heaing boos. Who is this magical manager on the market that can get us top 4 that u suggest

Looking at teams around lacking consistency I dont think we need a magical manager to get top 4..I ain't talking about title challenge...

I dont know who will be available to be snatched mid season..

I am sure managers like carlo or even Roger's would secure top 4 with our squad..

2 minutes ago, Chels-top-boy said:

guy gets CL in his first season with a transfer ban then gets to a cup final and you want him gone at the first sign of trouble??? Stop being such a spoilt entitled fickle twat ffs. 

Reduced to name calling, the first sign of someone who has lost a debate. 

Come back when you have hit puberty fella. 

1 minute ago, Slojo said:

Harsh reality people need to start considering on here. Just because he's a club legend it doesn't make you a great manager, I say nip it in the bud myself, this isn't going to get any better. 

Agreed. He has got too high too soon it was a gamble which we only took because of the transfer ban and its not working out now that the shackles are off. The number of goals we concede is incredible. We could easily finish the season well below mid table if Lampard stays. 

1 minute ago, big blue said:

Really struggling to be patient with this team now, we look utterly clueless, physically and mentally weak, like arsenal. 

Considering the teams lampard played him, the team he has assembled lack everything that was good about those sides, strength, determination, commitment, organisation, leadership. 

I really want to be patient, i want give him time, but this is as bad as its been under roman, as soon as we play any decent side, we get completely outplayed. Im not suprised confidence is low, when tactically we always look at a disadvantage. 

Have to agree. We've been getting worse as a team, and the players' performances have gone massively downhill. No good signs whatsoever. Could be curtains if we don't turn this around, which we do not look like doing. 

1 minute ago, bisright1 said:

Scheva has been incredibly successful at Ukraine in a managerial role that requires fast action as you don't get a lot of time with the players over 4 years. He is close to Roman and so would take the job with a view to exit in the summer. 

I think if we are sacking Lampard it's so we don't get worse. It's not with an aim to improve the team in the short term 

Now you mentioned him, not a bad shout. Just don’t want to see Allegri at the bridge.

Just now, Gol15 said:

Our best chance came from the 1-2 with Havertz and Pulisic but CHO couldn't put it on target. Havertz is constantly trying to read the game but the rest are just too slow.

Exactly, Pulisic Will Sometimes Drop Deeper And Come Onto The Ball, We Need To Stop This sh*t Of Lets Play It Outside Cross, Rinse And Repeat, Don't Know How Many Times Havertz Is In Space Yet Doesn't Get The Pass

4 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Oh f**king hell, give it a rest with the Klopp comparisons please. 

Stop comparing a bloke who only finished 6th with Derby to a bloke who's had 15 years of managerial experience, won two Bundesligas, two German Cups and got to a CL final with Dortmund. Completely different story. 

The constant Klopp comparison is getting silly now