Victor Moses

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Least of our problems. The guy is still doing a decent job. We all know the limitations of moses. He will not win/lose you games. He will put in a good shift and give you a 7/10.

Its players like pedro who are apparently world class and yet offer more to the opposition than they do to us, and such players need to be weeded and kicked out.

• 2 weeks later...

49 minutes ago, the special one said:

Ideally for me Dujon Sterling would take his place until the end of the season, with Felipe Anderson replacing Moses this summer.

We are most likely getting a new manager who will play 4 at the back.

Dave Christensen Rudiger Alonso looks pretty good to me. On bench Zappa Emerson. I'd probably buy a new CB to replace Cahill and Luiz.

IF somehow Conte sticks, then I agree Anderson would be a class signing.  

30 minutes ago, Adamrb said:

We are most likely getting a new manager who will play 4 at the back.

Dave Christensen Rudiger Alonso looks pretty good to me. On bench Zappa Emerson. I'd probably buy a new CB to replace Cahill and Luiz.

IF somehow Conte sticks, then I agree Anderson would be a class signing.  

I'm still yet to be convinced by Christensen in a back 4 personally, as it stands I think I'd prefer Zouma.

Back on topic as you say Felipe Anderson would be a class signing, he may not be as good defensively as Moses but going forward he's on a different level.

Edited by the special one

41 minutes ago, the special one said:

I'm still yet to be convinced by Christensen in a back 4 personally, as it stands I think I'd prefer Zouma.

Back on topic as you say Felipe Anderson would be a class signing, he may not be as good defensively as Moses but going forward he's on a different level.

When have we ever seen Christensen in a back 4 other than youth football? Difficult to judge. 

33 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

When have we ever seen Christensen in a back 4 other than youth football? Difficult to judge. 

True, we haven't seen Christensen in a back 4 for us yet. I guess I just think Zouma may be the better option if we play with a back 4 next season because the Denmark coach doesn't seem to rate him in a back 4, if squawka is anything to go by Zouma has better defensive numbers, and in a back 3 Azpi and Rudiger can bail him out. It will perhaps be a case of horses for courses and Christensen/Zouma will be rotated next season, for me Rudiger is the only guaranteed starter.

Edited by the special one

We needed an upgrade for that postion badly. Instead we bought another average player in Zappacosta.

I can't really blame Moses. We bought him for peanuts, then flogged him every year to a different club for another pointless loan, only for Conte to give him a chance and he rewarded the manager with a fine title winning season. Now he's just back to his usual self, you can't really blame the guy, he does his best, it's just his best is nowhere near good enough for a top club.

Both aren't good enough...Moses was a nice story last year but his lack of ability going forward has been really exposed this season...rabbit in headlights springs to mind and rarely beats the first man with a cross...and the desperate last minute buy that is zappacosta has proven to be just that - desperate