Victor Moses

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I was laughed at earlier in the season when I said on form he was currently​ the best wingback in the world..now you see why pace power strength and his defensive side keeps getting better. This is a Conte guy and will be our first choice wingback as long as Conte is in charge. We just need a solid back up

24 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Possibly my MOTM today, it was between him, Hazard and Alonso. A few games out and he looks fresh again. I thought he looked very dangerous for us going forward today.

Good shout there - very unlucky not to score today, but tbh that was a great save by Boruc on Moses' shot

• 1 month later...

I feel like we haven't talked about how good this guy has been enough. 

Yes, his final ball is erratic, but he is absolutely relentless- he gets up and down the pitch so quickly and so comfortably. Plus I can scarcely remember him being beaten all season. 

This season he has put in performances Ashley Cole would have been proud of on a consistent basis. 

1 minute ago, g3.7 said:

I feel like we haven't talked about how good this guy has been enough. 

Yes, his final ball is erratic, but he is absolutely relentless- he gets up and down the pitch so quickly and so comfortably. Plus I can scarcely remember him being beaten all season. 

This season he has put in performances Ashley Cole would have been proud of on a consistent basis. 

Totally agree, he has been a revelation. Appears to have done everything Conte has asked. He is a good example of how good coaching of a player can pay dividends. You do wonder what Conte saw that others missed.

In a way, he has been an unsung hero. Palace game points a lot towards it.

Not just him, but both the wing backs. 

Which begs the question, what are we going to do about that position next season? I think Moses and Alonso deserve a starting place next season. While we may have a back-up in BABA for LWB, we definitely need one for RWB. Maybe Todd Kane

• 3 weeks later...

6 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Poor today and diving is inexcusable at the best of times but to dive when you're already on a yellow card is just beyond stupid. Particularly in a cup final, I hope he's fined heavily for that. 

No place for that in the game.

Exactly. No doubt I'll get over it by the start of next season, but the way I feel as of now, Victor Moses can f**k right off.

Poor day all around for Victor. The sending off was bang on . Having done that and arguably cost the team the final, taking off the black armband and throwing it to the floor especially after the whole team had cocked up first half with them is unacceptable. Hang your head in shame tonight Victor.

He made a complete tit of himself today. The dive, the performance and the armband....a total lack of respect all round. 

Hopefully we get a player in who can lay his position so he knows he isn't a first pick and improves his attitude,

Guest Sindre

Bet Conte was/is incredibly pissed at him. Wouldn't surprise me that one action there means Conte will bring in another wingback he intends to take Moses spot.
Very, very silly.

Il give him the benefit of the doubt with the armband, he was in the process of taking his shirt off, I don't think it was meant to be disrespectful. Just a pity it followed on from not wearing them in the 1st half, So no doubt they'll be a storm in a tea cup about in the media. 

I don't think he played that bad today, but the dive came because he failed to get his head up and see the play developing and fabregas becoming the right ball, So he over ran it and went down. It was stupid. He would be an absolute beast of a player if had better awareness, and a better delivery. 

Not going to hold it against him, he will probably feel worse than any of us, having let his team mates, manager, fans, and most importantly himself down, in one of the biggest games of his career. 

7 hours ago, Chelsbear said:

He made a complete tit of himself today. The dive, the performance and the armband....a total lack of respect all round. 

Hopefully we get a player in who can lay his position so he knows he isn't a first pick and improves his attitude,

Definitely one of the transfer priorities.  I like Moses but the CL is another level altogether and a better right wing back needs to be bought.