Kai Havertz

mwblue10
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

11 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

I wanted Lampard to sign him so badly and when he signed I changed my wallpaper here on my profile and I simply knew that this was a special moment in the history of the club, Lampard signing Kai. 21 years old, already ice cold and simply an amazing player...

_114251098_gettyimages-1228343882.jpg

E2lfKCJXwAU2NDQ?format=jpg&name=medium

Same. What a talent. 

Great game and finish but, did anyone thought he was going to kiss it with a too cool finish as in other games? Brilliant player that we’ve got ourselves, I think he’s going to be great next season.

11 minutes ago, icecoolguy22 said:

Justified all the hype and the big money move tonight. His movement and first touch was superb, and the ease to glide pass the GK and score just pure class. Loved his no f* given answer, idiotic question deserved that. We are looking at a player who will dominate the next decade for Chelsea.

Absolute agree. What a ridiculous question anyway! Also love how Azpi just celebrated has soon as Kai dropped the F bomb XD

2 hours ago, erskblue said:
Kai Havertz of Chelsea FC scores his teams first goal during the UEFA Champions League Final between Manchester City and Chelsea FC at Estadio do...

Kai Havertz of Chelsea FC scores his teams first goal during the UEFA Champions League Final between Manchester City and Chelsea FC at Estadio do...

Kai Havertz of Chelsea celebrates after scoring a goal to make it 0-1 during the UEFA Champions League Final between Manchester City and Chelsea FC...

This sequence makes it seems that Kai is about to boot it with his right foot and then is rushing to the stands looking for the missh*t ball. Could be another one of those alternative universe things...

Classy player, quietly showing his fangs and bite, loved that response to his price tag.

47 minutes ago, icecoolguy22 said:

Justified all the hype and the big money move tonight. His movement and first touch was superb, and the ease to glide pass the GK and score just pure class. Loved his no f* given answer, idiotic question deserved that. We are looking at a player who will dominate the next decade for Chelsea.

i missed that. What happened?

7 minutes ago, Plavi26 said:

He was giving an interview right after the trophy celebration and the reporter asked him about his opinion on his 70m transfer. He told him he "doesn't give a f*** about that, we just won the Champions League."

*"we won the f****** Champions League"  🤣