WBA v Chelsea (PL) Sat 26th Sep 2020 17:30 GMT

Seriously, I have only one question. What the f**k?

Come on, I'm so sick of these mistakes, where is our passion, where is our motivation? What the hell is going on with our players!

The game is not going only for a loss, the game is leading towards disgrace. 

We have to score 4 goals for a miracle, we weren't even close for our first goal. f**king bullsh*t!

This isn’t funny. It’s embarrassing. Half them don’t deserve the shirt. Even this crap third kit. 
Frank can’t get out his own way when making team selections. Too many changes and formation tweaks. And the delay to introduce new players as they aren’t ready is laughable. Just play them. If frank had to fight a war he’d ask the other side for time so he can train his troops. 
individual mistakes are pathetic. Both in the frequency and nature. Always punished to full extent. Mistakes at the back and in finishing chances. 

this lot aren’t professionals. They don’t care. It’s all just fun and nice at Cobham each week. 

We are getting totally outplayed by West Brom ( tactically ). By West Brom !! We went backwards with Lampard and we can buy all the top available players on the market, he is not at PL level tactically, he makes atrocious selection and tactical decisions over and over again.

I have no idea what are we playing as a team at the moment and i don't think the players know either.

We look pathetic in all positions and a very very weak team.

Sorry but i lost my patience with Lampard, I was watching the earlier games and you could see the impact Carlo is having at Everton. Can  you honestly say we have any hope of progress under Lampard?

Thought we'd moved on or at least learnt from last season but relegation fodder must rub their hands when they see our fixture approaching.

Last season Bournemouth & West Ham, now this season WBA. f**k me, when do we play Fulham?

shambolic.. the team is under-prepared. I gave Frank the benefit of the doubt in the first two.. but these errors are a clear indication the players arent match fit which they should have been by now... constant changing of the back 4 is on frank.. i dont know if zouma is injured.. why is he not playing with AC..

2 minutes ago, Valpo said:

These guys get paid millions a year just to play football.

If I ducked at my job this bad I would have been canned a long time ago.  And I make less in a year than many of them make in a week.

It's really amazing. So many players cannot kick the ball cleanly in the penalty area and can't make a decent cross even when not under any pressure. It boggles the mind

1 minute ago, Nibs said:

Thought we'd moved on or at least learnt from last season but relegation fodder must rub their hands when they see our fixture approaching.

Last season Bournemouth & West Ham, now this season WBA. f**k me, when do we play Fulham?

You are 100% spot on. We seem to save our worst for the weakest opposition. West Ham will be trying to push up their fixtures against us as they need some points