Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

13 minutes ago, Phillip said:

With KdB not knocked out, it could have been a much different match.  Poor guy really got it bad, and when I saw it in real time, it did not look that bad, but clearly it was.

I couldn’t give a flying f**k. Well done Rudiger for ensuring he had to leave the pitch. Survival of the fittest. 

31 minutes ago, Deino said:

I'm truly happy today to be born in this era where I can watch Chelsea lift the biggest trophy in club football twice!

I also enjoyed driving to Stamford bridge in my 2.8 capri,parking a couple of streets away,downing half a dozen pints(wouldn't think about drink driving now)pay a tenner in(west stand) and see them tanked 2-6 by clough's notts forest☺

10 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Same here, he's always in the clouds thinking that he's a genius so he starts some important games with a silly lineup like today with no real holding midfielder and gets lucky that Gundogan didn't get 2 yellow cards... Tuchel schooled him 3 times in a row now.

Agree with what you say but have to say that Pep showed a bit of class in the way he congratulated TT at the end. Also the way he received his medal as did most of the city team compared to Utd the other night which was disgraceful.

Jenas

"This City team is a juggernaut. This is a completely different beast Chelsea are coming up against."

Former Chelsea forward Chris Sutton, speaking on the same show, said he feared for his old club.

"Whether the last two Chelsea victories will have any psychological impact on City, I don't see it that way," he added.

"City played their 'B' team - not their strongest team - in those games.

"Whether the last two Chelsea victories will have any psychological impact on City, I don't see it that way," he added.

fools :laugh2:

7 minutes ago, Blueblur said:

I couldn’t give a flying f**k. Well done Rudiger for ensuring he had to leave the pitch. Survival of the fittest. 

Same here. It didn't look that bad in real time but De Bruyne went down like he was whacked by Mike Tyson.

The City physios kept him down on the ground for so long I thought they were waiting for him to stop being ginger.

Edited by just

2 minutes ago, coco said:

Jenas

"This City team is a juggernaut. This is a completely different beast Chelsea are coming up against."

Former Chelsea forward Chris Sutton, speaking on the same show, said he feared for his old club.

fools :laugh2:

We’re at our best when ever c**t and his dog writes us off.