Andreas Christensen

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

On 29/05/2019 at 15:12, Dixons said:

That collapse in confidence and form was a real test of character for him. Good to ssee him come thru it and looking like a quality player again.

You mean Sarri being blind and never giving him a chance despite our defence leaking in crap goals throughout the PL campaign and on the wrong end of multiple hidings away from home?

a lot of talking heads were surprised w/ AC's performance, but I guess many didn't realize that AC played in every match of Chelsea's Europa League Campaign. Many people might not like Don Maurizio's methods, but he did use the Europa League & the two Domestic Cup competitions to play youth products. Look at the highlights again, AC made some very vital contributions on the defensive end. Now if he score an odd goal or two during the season, he progression as a player will come full circle.

D70FrufXkAA2LFO.jpg

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...

2 minutes ago, mwblue10 said:

I really liked how he handled Vardy's runs, kept with him nicely and really limited his scoring chances.

Could not agree more, he played so well yesterday and really stifled Vardy. Surprised he is not getting more praise.

2 hours ago, The Swan said:

Could not agree more, he played so well yesterday and really stifled Vardy. Surprised he is not getting more praise.

He might be if it weren't for Willian's brutal (lack of) effort and the social media complainers about our results

Edited by Boston Blue
Spelling

5 minutes ago, mad_mac said:

He is really developing into quite a handy player.

Out of interest, when Rudiger is fit aren't they competing for the same spot?  I'm not sure who I'd go with currently

Rudiger and Christensen would be our starters for me

3 minutes ago, mwblue10 said:

Rudiger and Christensen would be our starters for me

but are the both not right sided CB's?  Or can they play either spot?

I agree, on paper, Rudi and AC would be my preferred pairing, but not if neither can play that left sided CB spot