Chelsea v Spuds (PL) Sat 22nd Feb 12:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Double over the filth of Spurs. Give Frank 10 more years!

Fully deserved win. No really poor performances (OK Alonso is bloody iffy at the back but you always know he is going to give you something going forward when played as a wing back). Mount MOTM for me but I also thought Barkley and Christensen were massively improved and Giroud cemented his place as back up to Abraham or even an alternative option to start.

Caballero again showed Frank has got that call right. Went walkabout once but played well otherwise. Confident in the air and strong wrists when required. Neither things you can say about Kepa.

4 minutes ago, loz said:

Double over the filth of Spurs. Give Frank 10 more years!

Fully deserved win. No really poor performances (OK Alonso is bloody iffy at the back but you always know he is going to give you something going forward when played as a wing back). Mount MOTM for me but I also thought Barkley and Christensen were massively improved and Giroud cemented his place as back up to Abraham or even an alternative option to start.

Caballero again showed Frank has got that call right. Went walkabout once but played well otherwise. Confident in the air and strong wrists when required. Neither things you can say about Kepa.

You're the only person besides Hoddle that I know who thinks that VAR decisions was correct. Also no praise for Jorginho? You absolutely slated him last week, he had a great game today. 

Edited by Slojo

Yes chuffed to get that result, big 3 points, team did well, pleased especially Frank gave Giroud a chance to start and he took the opportunity with an important goal, all round a good effort from the team, only disappointed a bit that spuds got a late goal to take away our clean sheet, but we still secured the 3 points so a super start to Saturday football!

1 minute ago, forbzy said:

I believe that step back you are referring to is called Stockley Park

I beg to differ fella since it feals that we allways have it in us to shot our sens in our own foot ,hence the og to make me feal like this 

and getting dragged throu a hawthorne hedge for last few mins of the game instead of chewing on a big fat cigar Even thou i dont smoke in fergie time 

Credit to Caballero for some good saves ... and nothing he could do about the jammy own goal. I think he keeps his place after that!

Alonso starts and we win ... again .... 7 PL games started, 7 wins .... and Barkley is up to 5-1-1. That's why these guys should be playing ... we have better results when they start ?

Full praise for every single player today everyone put in a shift that was needed.

Full praise for Lampard also he got his tactics correct this is what I want to see from match to match play to your strengths and not to what you think your strengths are.

Eveytime we play this system it works every single time so why doesn't he play it more?