Official Thomas Tuchel *Now Sacked*

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

7 hours ago, Brutos said:

Big job to get us top 4 

6EFB88D9-F10C-4026-BE3B-48FF96803E7E.jpeg

It's not happening. I have been saying it since the City defeat. Are we really going to be that much better than the 6 teams ahead of us from now until the end of the season? I don't see it, especially when you see that 3 of those teams have games in hand on us that would take them well ahead. 

10 hours ago, dansubrosa said:

Of course everybody is free to think whatever they want to but I think people who are very excited about Tuchel really don’t understand the legacy of Frank and how much he meant to older fans.

I’ll probably get excited about Tuchel in a few weeks time but now is too soon for me to look forward to anything. Too soon.

I am one of the older fans, and as much as i loved Frank as a player and as a manager, move on and support the new guy. I've had a lot of more important loses in my life than to get upset about a football manager getting the sack. Thanks Frank and welcome Tuchel.

Just now, chi blue said:

The most under whelming appointment I can remember for many a year, but let’s see how he goes. UTC

To be fair though to him, it might be that people aren’t so into football these days, can’t take the whole thing seriously when there’s a pandemic and you can’t go to the bridge

14 hours ago, KonaKai Blue said:

Dunno how sarcastic you are being but that is funny. 

Ha I know he's not going to be here for 10 years. 

I also know deep down this will all probably end in failure. But there is always a part of me that is a little excited. Are we the club that matches his ambitions? Is he able to blend youth and experience. Can he tactically outsmart other managers. Will we win the league next year? Could we make a surprise run now in the champions league? It could happen. And that excites me. 

I genuinely believe we have one of the best squads in Europe. I genuinely believe we should be competing for the title and the champions league and anything less is a waste of the talent we have in the squad. It's why I was so disappointed in our recent run, it's why I wasn't as prepared to give Lampard time to turn it around as others. 

But Tuchel for all his "faults" and how "combative" hasn't actually 'failed' in any job, he just falls out with the board. Which happened with Jose and happened with Conte....but guess what, they won the league and took us on an exciting ride. I'll take that.

Now, I dont want to be called a plastic again, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for Tuchel taking over. I have done some research on the man in analysis from sport pundits and fans, and it seems that he does have something to offer. I think we have the squad for his style of play and he can make it work. 

I am trying to supress my excitement and I do not expect much anything different tomorrow giving that he would only have 1 training session before the game. I do admire him that it took him an hour to get them on the pitch after his appointment so that's a positive sign. 

I do hope that the fans will welcome him to the club eventually. After Frank, any coach would have been crucified and its understandable that each and everyone of us has their concerns. Good luck, Thomas, and lets hope you will bring some joy to our games and make the fans dream again.

17 minutes ago, Hensi said:

Now, I dont want to be called a plastic again, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for Tuchel taking over. I have done some research on the man in analysis from sport pundits and fans, and it seems that he does have something to offer. I think we have the squad for his style of play and he can make it work. 

I am trying to supress my excitement and I do not expect much anything different tomorrow giving that he would only have 1 training session before the game. I do admire him that it took him an hour to get them on the pitch after his appointment so that's a positive sign. 

I do hope that the fans will welcome him to the club eventually. After Frank, any coach would have been crucified and its understandable that each and everyone of us has their concerns. Good luck, Thomas, and lets hope you will bring some joy to our games and make the fans dream again.

There's nothing plastic about being excited/optimistic for the future of your club! ::ChELSeAFaN::

1 hour ago, Hensi said:

I do hope that the fans will welcome him to the club eventually. After Frank, any coach would have been crucified 

I would hope not, if people are outraged over the Frank sacking then fair enough that their right as a supporter but they should take it out on the people that took the decision.

Tuchel was offered a job and accepted it, he's done nothing wrong.

Edited by Argo