Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Worthy champions. Tuchel outmatched Guardiola again. Spare a thought for Frank though for laying the groundwork for that win. City had 1 shot on target and people are saying they didn't turn up. No mention of their midfield being nullified and the superb play by Reece James, Mount, Kante, and Rudiger who drew their sting. Enjoy the moment lads. See ya next year.

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

Also, can we talk about the media w**kfest over Foden only for him to do hee-haw, meanwhile mason is assisting winning goals and not getting the same kind of circle jerk.

Delighted for Mason as well! Incredible night for the players, hope they enjoy this!!

Abso -f**king-lutely

Mason was amazing. So was Reece James and Chilwell. So happy our English lads have done well.

Just now, Munkworth said:

@Valerie @Malta Blue @Gol15 @CaitlinCFC @Ballack & Blu 

Sock club unite! WE won it guys. Love you all!

All though the refs wore the wrong colour socks I still feel apart of this.

I will try to stay off the match day thread more often.

f**k my wedding, f**k the kids....second best moment of my life

2 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Also, can we talk about the media w**kfest over Foden only for him to do hee-haw, meanwhile mason is assisting winning goals and not getting the same kind of circle jerk.

Delighted for Mason as well! Incredible night for the players, hope they enjoy this!!

football ppl know his qualities.. like rodgers..

This feels as good as or maybe better than 2012. We were the better team tonight all over the pitch. 

And as much love as I feel right now for all my fellow Chelsea fans can those guys that thought Kante was done and Declan Rice was the answer, can you all please, with all due respect, sit down and shut the f*ck up. Fantastic player. Legend

Edited by WhiteWall