Aston Villa v Chelsea (PL) Sun 23rd May 2021 16:00 GMT

coco

Gareth Bale is handing us CL place for next season. Our performance today has been shamefull. Me trusting Tuchel stops now. Really unbelievable decissions both for starting eleven and changes made in recent games.

It was a shambles but a good response from TT and the team - normally enough to get at least a draw but wasn’t to be. Lots of work to be done / issues to fix (desire / spine not one of them), but I’m still positive about next season. We won’t win the CL this year. I have conviction about that and have done for a while. 

So f**king lucky. Bottled it again and lost our heads towards the end. 

We simply can't go into another season with this forward line, we have to change something. When your top scorer for the whole season has 7 goals and all penalties, something is very very wrong.

How the f**k has Liverpool got into 3rd place.....Sky team of the season for sure and yet another w**k feast for the pundits like Carragher, Souness and others.. We have been extremely fortunate to reach 4th spot as most of the football in the league under TT has been woeful....CL not so much because its a different competition and demands different tactics

Just now, Jezq8 said:

Well we made top 4. But my god we were lucky. 

we need a striker next season otherwise we will be doing the same again.

we can’t convert our chances 

Need a creative winger, & needs to bin the back 5!

Just now, Dean said:

It was a shambles but a good response from TT and the team - normally enough to get at least a draw but wasn’t to be. Lots of work to be done / issues to fix (desire / spine not one of them), but I’m still positive about next season. We won’t win the CL this year. I have conviction about that and have done for a while. 

I am more worried about our continuing failure to score goals, than the 2 we conceded today. Not sure where are goals are going to come from the way we miss chances. 

Just now, Jezq8 said:

Well we made top 4. But my god we were lucky. 

we need a striker next season otherwise we will be doing the same again.

we can’t convert our chances 

Again, Kane and Bale - “pleeeeese!!! me me!!”

Just now, Zeta said:

So f**king lucky. Bottled it again and lost our heads towards the end. 

We simply can't go into another season with this forward line, we have to change something. When your top scorer for the whole season has 7 goals and all penalties, something is very very wrong.

Specially when he isn't stable, in the past 10 PL games ruined 3 games or so, not good enough. 

Just now, forbzy said:

I am more worried about our continuing failure to score goals, than the 2 we conceded today. Not sure where are goals are going to come from the way we miss chances. 

Yes that is one of the issues I mention.

Lucky to be in top 4, we’ve completely bottled it today. Until we win a cup final or finish top 4 comfortably, I do not have much faith in this team.

Even the captain got sent off for something so stupid! For all they knew we could have been 5th and in serious danger.

Prove me wrong next weekend. Beat City and you’ll have my belief.