WBA v Chelsea (PL) Sat 26th Sep 2020 17:30 GMT

Good comeback, this side has potential but we have to cut out the defensive brain farts

Havertz is going to be a very important player for us

Franks changes paid dividends though not sure his final tactical change when he brought on Giroud had the desired effect,we lost space to operate in the final third, one point gained though

CHO  did well again when moved across to the left

Werner is in need of a goal 

This season is going to be fun but will have a lot of ups and downs 

I dunno what to make of that.

first half was absolutely horrible. Defense was absolutely shocking! Mistake by Silva, also James was poor for the 2 goals.  Yes we missed two chances when we were 1-0 down, but you can’t be that bad.

coming back from 3-0 down and managing to get a point is a positive. Given the circumstances.

We can’t repeat this performance again. We have spent on players it’s time now we put the results in. 

Very fortunate to get a point from this utter mess.

Credit to Mount, CHO, and Tammy for getting the point.

I feel this Chelsea team is going to need to scrap any points it can this season, because you can't count on ManU, Tottenham, and Arsenal having a sh*tty season like they did last year.

1 minute ago, ddrblue said:

Well after reading many views during this game and trying to take all this in i have to Ask the question  does this CAR crash of a performance start with Frank or is it with the players that let Frank down via basic skills 

Mix of both. Can't account for Alonso and Thiago being sloppy because you can't anticipate sloppiness.

That being said, we are such a 2nd half team which means Frank is a reactive coach and not a proactive one. 

1 minute ago, ddrblue said:

Well after reading many views during this game and trying to take all this in i have to Ask the question  does this CAR crash of a performance start with Frank or is it with the players that let Frank down via basic skills 

bit of both.. some players just didnt look at it and under cooked such as SIlva.. and then with 20 minutes to go.. a bad tactical switch

Christensen gets bullied off every striker in the league yet starts most games. I don’t get Frank’s love for him. For someone who played with some outstanding defenders, he is utterly clueless in organising a team defensively. The silver lining in the Liverpool game was the hope that Christensen wouldn’t play another game yet he’s right back in the team. 

Tammy scored but he holds us back so much. He cannot play a sole striker role. His hold up play is dreadful. 

Lampard had an absolute shocker today. When we brought it back to 3-2, we were in the ascendency and dominating and Tactical Frank decided to change the entire formation and nullify our dominance. 

Lampard is a legend as a player but my god he’s so clueless with game management and tactics. He is nowhere near the level we need to challenge. Happy Clappers will no doubt adopt their seal-like approach and accept this utter drivel week after week but I want more for our club. Gutted.