Chelsea v Wolves (PL) Wed 27th Jan 2021 18:00 GMT

coco
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

3 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

I hope Tuchel is a quick learner, and also not f**king blind ... ?

At least he now knows what you get if you don't play Mount.

What does Gilmour have to do to get a proper chance in midfield ?

Gilmour will end up somewhere else absolutely tearing it up. He's got no hope here now. 

1 minute ago, Ballack & Blu said:

i'll leave this on here, Havertz will become a great player, i think Tuchel will give him the confidence to express himself

I hope you are right, at the moment I think we bought the wrong man isn’t it Carl Havertz who is Germans best player  ? not his younger brother Kai ? 

2 minutes ago, charierre said:

Sometimes in football you get what you deserve, leaving Mount out was criminal

Callum had a good game

We are the masters at passing 3yds sideways and back

The way Jorginho held his face and pretended to be dead after being shoved was world class

At least we didn't lose for Tommys first game

Jorginho, f**king embarrassing, shouldn't be here.

Disappointing point. 

We were much the better side, I know they had that neto chance, but i think podence was offside in the build up anyway. 

Every dropped point is massive now if we are to salvage the season, but cant fault Tuchel too much since he has only been here 24 hours.

I liked the setup, I thought it protected us pretty well for any counters, we stretched the game witheing backs as best as could. But when ateam comes and sits 11 behind the ball on the edge of their box, chances are going to be at a premium, and the ones we did create, the finishing or final ball wasnt good enough.

Mount did more in 10 minutes than the rest of the team, CHO aside, did between them all game. 

Too slow in midfield, everyone standing around like statues. Jorginho offers nothing on or off the ball. Kovacic wasn't much better tonight.

We didn't lose and got a clean sheet. About as much positivity for that as I can muster. 

2 minutes ago, Frawdulant said:

So glad we sacked Lampard so that we could become the most boring team in England and hand a clean sheet to a team that can’t keep clean sheets. f**king Idiots. Tuchel has a long way to go to win the fans over.

Atleast under frank "boring, boring chelsea" was never sung....ok half of the time there was no crowd but we can skip over that

2 minutes ago, just said:

Jorginho starting before ANY of our players is a crime against football. He is the ultimate "one trick" pony and suck it up because he is going to be getting loads of pitch time with Tommy Tactics in charge. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he makes him Captain.

You will have his agent after you with comments like that.

4 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

When Jorginho starts the game we're not 2 goals behind after 30 minutes at least.

Jorginho's job is basically passing the ball from right to left and left to right

Might as well put Kepa there and he won't do any worse. 

Just now, chi blue said:

Well Mason Mounts nailed on to start next game, our talisman bar none, creates chances and provides the tempo of the team, why o why did he not come on earlier, or best still, why the f**k didn’t start

Not so sure about this. It depends on the formation. Mount did well coming on but he should as he is the only in form player in the side.