Really surprising me. Was apprehensive about all our academy players coming in this season and thought if we’d get one in and preforming we would have done well. But to have Tammy, Mount and now Tomori playing so well is unbelievable. Each week my mind changes as to who is going to be the biggest success. Can’t wait to CHO and Reece James come back in.

22 minutes ago, DannyVblue said:

Our MOM last night in my opinion. He's really impressed this season. It helps that he's absolutely rapid!

He has the same kind of atributes Gallas had at his peak.  We could be seeing the start of a special player.

1 hour ago, Dixons said:

He has the same kind of atributes Gallas had at his peak.  We could be seeing the start of a special player.

Agreed. The Derby fans were impressed enough to vote him their player of the season last year too. It may have been the Championship but impressive nevertheless for his first season as a starter.

4 hours ago, DannyVblue said:

Our MOM last night in my opinion. He's really impressed this season. It helps that he's absolutely rapid!

He's really surprised me. Out of all of our younger players, I thought he was the one who was going to play the least amount of minutes. At the moment, I see no reason why he shouldn't be first choice every week. He's been our best CB so far this season and I would have him ahead of Christensen right now. It's not that I think Christensen is doing anything wrong, I just think Tomori has been a bit more decisive.

Looks a bit special, doesn't he? 

He looks to have it all - positioning, ability to read the game, technique, passing, two-footedness, pace, physical power, confidence, the intelligence to know when to commit to individual duels, a commanding presence in both boxes. I could go on all day... and he's only 21!

I know it's early days yet but he has all the potential to become the biggest defensive talent at the club since Carvalho. 

Absolutely outstanding today, even more so when you consider we changed 2 defenders and he basically took control of the defence. 

His booking was a disgrace, Henderson is a cheating little sh*t, and amazingly his dive has just been ignored as usual. 

Edited by dkw

1 hour ago, dkw said:

Absolutely outstanding today, even more so when you consider we changed 2 defenders and he basically took control of the defence. 

His booking was a disgrace, Henderson is a cheating little sh*t, and amazingly his dive has just been ignored as usual. 

Thank you VAR once more the amazing job you are doing.

1 hour ago, axman2526 said:

Thank you VAR once more the amazing job you are doing.

VAR isn't for that, what should happen is the FA ban after the game. I don't think anyone should ever be booked for a dive, should always be a one match suspension after the fact. It's rare a ref can be 100% certain of a dive. 

Really surprised by him - what a player. Think he’s got a first team spot nailed down.

I’m going of Christensen. He seems way too fragile and soft. 

On 18/09/2019 at 21:54, axman2526 said:

Dealt with some decent attackers well yesterday.

Hopefully he plays against Liverpool, that will be a real acid test for him.

So.... Results on the the acid test?